David Mann CHOPPER Fest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Mann CHOPPER Fest

Anyone going? I'm planning on it. Been saying it for years but I think this is the one....
    Biscuits and gravy.

I'm pretty much locked in. Plan is to roll up with O-Z and some scodes. Camp on the beach in ventura sat night.
    What r u stinkin PIG ? You gonna head south friday or Saturday?

Comment

Don't forget this.....

Comment

I'm not too sure, just gonna roll with it. Probably roll down early Saturday.
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

I'll have a booth setup again. Its a good time every year. Looking forward to seeing ya there.

Comment

Well, this isn't the one hahahahahaha. I'm going to Portland the weekend after for tattoo work, soooooooooo. I had to choose. Although who knows really?
            Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Sounds like they canceled it!

Comment

Postponed to February. When It's rainy and cold. Fire is pretty crazy down there.
                Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

• Cisco
                  Cisco commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lately you never know, it's supposed to be raining and cold now and here we are with summer temperatures one day and chilly fall weather the next. No real Cali winter yet. Hell, damn place has been on fire for the past month! Mufakkas don't know what to dress for anymore just take a gamble and hope for the best!! Haha!!

Who's goin? I'm gonna have a booth setup w/ a cooler of beer. All Flies come hang! Lets try to party the night before!

Comment

I may still blast down. Not totally sure yet.
                  Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

So this is coming up fast. I am most likely gonna jam down, I think with a group from up this way. Are any other Cali peeps game?
                    Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Working...
                    X