Through the Valley of Death We Roll 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Through the Valley of Death We Roll 2

Last year I was on my own after visiting shadowclutch , which I did not mind the least bit. But I thought I would put it up, again, and invite any one who may enjoy an early November romp into the depths of desert bliss.
    November 2, 3, 4. Gonna head out early Friday and stay near Shoshone or Baker Friday night, then head north into Death Valley up to Panimint Springs and camp Saturday night. Sunday head west to 395 then south to 178 and onward to wherever we live. Come get weird with me.
    Biscuits and gravy.

Its good that you posted this early. I want to make this ride, now i have time to make a plan.

Comment

• PIG
      PIG commented
      Editing a comment
      Love to have ya along Ted!

Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Don't be shy.
      Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

I bought a coat. Is this still happening?

Comment

• PIG
          PIG commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course it is.

I visited an old friend last week. Some one i lost, and never quite got over. things went real well. I stayed the nite with her. Things went so good that i cut my beard, and went shopping for new sheets. I rode my low rider to the local box store, and i bought sheets, quilts, blankets, all the thigs you need for a fancy stabing cabin, and four big fluffy pillows. I stuffed the blankets, and sheets, and all that in the tour pack, but the four pillows got bunggied on, with two bunggies.
        it was as redicules as it sounds. I only lost one on the highway, and somehow the cars never ran over it. I walked back and got the sun of a bitch, and strapped it on a little bit better. Off i rode. I was stopped at a red light, with a white construction truck in the lane next to me. The driver rolls down the window, hes laughing, and says, " at least if you crash, you will have a nice soft landing" i just shook, and lowered my head. I said to my self, " i deserved that"
        well she lives in vegas during the winter, so hell ya im making this ride!

Comment

• PIG
          PIG commented
          Editing a comment
          Right on man.

Hey Opated , what's your plan? I'm heading out of Novato real early Friday. Gonna camp near Baker that night. Was talking about it with Jon this weekend.
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Im planing on making red bluff area thursday nite, or however far i can get that day. I might have to leave wednsday. Ya, id like to ride south with you crazy calli riders, camp out and get real stoned. After the ride, i plan to ride to vegas. Thats plan a, and all plans can change.

Comment

• PIG
            PIG commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool man, get in touch with Jon so you guys can meet up on the way down. Likely gonna meet at the same Denny's but a lot earlier. Hopedully.
        Working...
        X