No announcement yet.

Sometimes they just don't understand...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes they just don't understand...

I know my old lady puts up with me jammin' around all the time, but I don't think she gets it. It keeps my head straight. It's hard as hell not to keep going when I'm on the highway. Oh to be 10 years younger and not give a fuck.
    Biscuits and gravy.

Yup, it's the only thing keeping me relatively sane.

Comment

It's funny, cause she says you gotta be a little crazy to ride, and I agree. But there's a difference between crazy and insane...
      Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

• Knuckleduzter
        Knuckleduzter commented
        Editing a comment
        "I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane" ~ Waylon Jennings

• PIG
        PIG commented
        Editing a comment
        His music has carried me through some times, Knuckleduzter

Mine too buddy! She used to get pissy the week b4 a long ride. I finally Told her I am going to ride, check ur self b4 I find a gypsy out there n stay gone! I would never leave my kid but but seriously tho!!! It's been better the last year r so tho!
      Last edited by Kgi4x4; 08-26-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

She told me the other day she feels neglected because I go on so many rides. I looked at her and "thought", when's the last time you sucked my dick?! Hahaha, I didn't dare say it, cause she might come around...or not.
        Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

I'm still looking for my next best thing. I guess I should lower my standards.

Comment

• PIG
            PIG commented
            Editing a comment
            You have standards?!

Mine doesn't get to pissy about me going on trips. She's just a nervous fucking wreck when I'm out in the road. Even worse now thay my buddy got taking out. But she gets over it, cause she knows riding is the only thing that keeps me sane!!!

Comment

• PIG
            PIG commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know how my lady deals with that aspect of it, I got back on my bike 3 months after getting hit and never looked back, but I know she does.

when my ole lady complains I just pull off the side of the road,fix whatever is wrong with her,put the tools back,and get back on her and ride some more.

Comment

My ol lady is pretty rad I guess. She puts up with me hoarding bike parts, going on rides and constantly neglecting her for motorcycle shit and being a drunk asshole in general. Sure we fight sometimes but when I broke down a state away headed to gro she came and got me and the bike and encouraged me to hop a plane and go party with my friends. Even had cold beer in the car when she picked me up at the airport. She's pretty alright for a girl.
            I'M THE PINKY NIGGA!! I AIN'T GOT TIME FO' YO' JIBBA JABBA FOOL!!

Comment

• PIG
              PIG commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, mine never has cold beer waiting for me. I guess when she said the "I'm feeling neglected" shit it set me off a little bit. All in all she is a great woman. I mean, I am kind of a selfish prick.

• Cisco
              Cisco commented
              Editing a comment
              Plus she didn't pluck yer pubes with the cock plucker so there's that too

Well I guess my OL has had a change of heart! Our budget wasn't allowing very much room for the Lost Coast Run at all! I was figuring it was going to be a tooth n nail fight to get to go and I was about to throw in the towel!
            Today she said she would "pay me to go" and "cut the fat out of our budget to make sure u have a few bucks to go on"! Mabey the leaf is turning...idk. But I'll sure as hell take it!

Comment

• PIG
              PIG commented
              Editing a comment
              If it ever came down to money keeping you from my side, I'd have your back homes. I'm glad she sees the importance of the highway.

• Kgi4x4
              Kgi4x4 commented
              Editing a comment
              PIG thx buddy!

Wife problems? Wife problems?
            We don't need no stinking wife problems!!!
            Haha been there too! Do good guys, don't die!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramzy View Post
              My ol lady is pretty rad I guess. She puts up with me hoarding bike parts, going on rides and constantly neglecting her for motorcycle shit and being a drunk asshole in general. Sure we fight sometimes but when I broke down a state away headed to gro she came and got me and the bike and encouraged me to hop a plane and go party with my friends. Even had cold beer in the car when she picked me up at the airport. She's pretty alright for a girl.
              So , you ever meet her boyfriend ?

Comment

Oh snapper! FYI, my wife got better at the deed...imagine that, woman friends really do make the wife enjoy ya more.
                Biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by zrtdarryl View Post
                  So , you ever meet her boyfriend ?
                  Yeah I have. He's a giant Saint Bernard named Floki
                  I'M THE PINKY NIGGA!! I AIN'T GOT TIME FO' YO' JIBBA JABBA FOOL!!

Comment

Mine likes to go with. She talks about riding her own but she’s content to ride on the back and take pictures. She’s rad as hell and I like having her along. She don’t complain and she’s good at hiding snacks for when I get hangry.

Comment

Working...
                    X