No announcement yet.

photo challenge game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I know I'm a little late to the game but here ya go. "My ol lady's a freak.

Comment

• deck_sr
      deck_sr commented
      Editing a comment
      Wagonburner Funny story behind that one. See a few years back I flew to Oakland to help my brother move back to Tx. He was stationed somewhere near San Francisco in the air force. So he takes me sight seeing in the red light district and we meet this broad who wanted to hang out with us and we ended up in a sex shop. The chick dared my brother and I to buy this double header and act gay and shit. He's my little bro so I was like fuck it. We figured out real quick that people in San Fran could give 2 fucks about a couple of redneck biker fags. So we bought the damn dildo and commenced to driving down the streets of SF dildo slapping random pedestrians from the front seat of my little brothers jacked up dodge ram with Rebel and Texas flags all over it. We had a blast! I get home a few days later and my ol lady was unpacking my bag and found the dong. She was like WTF? I told her the stories and we laughed. Later on that night after dinner and a few drinks my ol lady said "Hey, I want you to horseshoe my ass with that doubleheader"!!! Well fuck yea baby, whatever you want! I horseshoed the shit out of her! Few weeks pass and my little brother comes by to visit. We're sitting around telling stories and laughing when he said "Hey bro, cut that dildo in half so I can hang one side of it on wall as a momento from our trip". I told him about the horseshoe incident and he quickly changed his mind. So to answer your question Wagonburner Both ends are mine.

• Wagonburner
      Wagonburner commented
      Editing a comment
      haha... that's awesome.

• Ramzy
      Ramzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok slapping people with a double header in a lifted Dodge with rebel flags on it and then horseshoeing your Ol lady totally redeems you buying a bagger. Honestly I've never been more proud of you.

• Damn, I think Deck wins this one.

Comment

• So how bout this? A pic of your bike with a slutty drunk milf bar fly posing on it. I thunk it'd be much easier to accomplish than finding a midget. Bonus points for saggy tits out!!

Comment

• TheBCB
        TheBCB commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm out this round. The cost of winning is much too high... #divorcesarespensive
        Last edited by TheBCB; 01-11-2018, 06:47 PM. Reason: Wards...

• deck_sr
        deck_sr commented
        Editing a comment
        TheBeardedGringo Either way, I love em all.

• TheBeardedGringo
        TheBeardedGringo commented
        Editing a comment
        deck_sr Si... #metoo

• Come on space faggots! I totally could've pulled this off with atleast 3 drunk skanky bar bitches tonight. Y'all gotsta get in the game boys. I'm home now though eating a leftover pastor taco and trying to defrost my nutsack.

Comment

• TheBCB
        TheBCB commented
        Editing a comment
        If this is still the challenge when I get the frame in for my bike next month, I'll get right on it...

• Anyone? Fuck, ill settle for somebody's freaky grandma at this point.

Comment

• deck_sr
        deck_sr commented
        Editing a comment
        Wagonburner Just makes for harder nipples.

• Wagonburner
        Wagonburner commented
        Editing a comment
        deck_sr and smaller peckers.

• Wagonburner
        Wagonburner commented
        Editing a comment
        FYI i'm still looking for a midget to do this....
        never give up.. it'll happen.

• A midget milf would shut down the internet! Wagonburner

Comment

• “Crickets” ........

Comment

• One of you boys is gunna haft to pull this off. I’m like the others...not worth the fight!

Comment

• I’ll offer up a “fuck the chopular kids “ patch for the winner
            I’ll also have more “ big Nerm approved” patches soon

Comment

Working...
            X